There has been a lot of “heavy” energy affecting many of us the past few weeks. During this time, be sure to take care of your physical health (get plenty of sleep, eat right, exercise and stay hydrated) and your mental/emotional well-being (establish boundaries, communicate clearly, meditate and turn off technology).
As challenging as it may be to do so at times, simply do your best to focus your energy in the present moment. Recognizing that everything is energy, become conscious of your energetic emission by paying attention to your own thoughts, words and actions. In other words, what radio signal are you sending out?
In addition, consciously choose to generate more positive energy and have a positive attitude. Some ways to do this are:
- Allow others to have their own beliefs and make their own choices
- Feel empowered to be who you are
- Golden Rule – Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- See experiences from a higher soul perspective
- Acknowledge the blessings within the challenges
- Greet people and say good morning
- Offer kind words and compliments
- Hold the door for someone
- Let someone go in line in front of you
- Help those in need – friends, family, people you don’t know
- Be kind to animals
- Thank your police and fire departments, public services, etc.
- Volunteer your time, visit an animal shelter
- Recycle, pick up trash, take care of Mother Earth
- Treat a friend, family or coworker with a small gift for no reason
- Write a letter and/or verbally express to someone who made a difference in your life
Remember, we are all drops in the ocean. What we do will have a ripple effect. Be a positive ripple and choose to practice conscious acts of kindness. I would love to hear your stories of being a positive ripple. Please email email@example.com.
We have stopped for a moment to encounter one another, to meet, to love, to share. If we share with caring, lightheartedness and love, we will create abundance and joy for one another. And then this moment will have been worthwhile. ~ Deepak Chopra, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
About the Author
Shelly Wilson is an author, intuitive medium and conscious creator who is passionate about helping people wake up to their greatness. She supports others as they navigate their own journey into consciousness to experience aliveness.