Globally, we are experiencing a lot of heavy, fear-based energy due to health-related concerns. Each one of us needs to do our best to be present, stay calm and attain the peace within. It is essential that we do our best to shift from the vibration of fear to knowing the “social distancing” is a wonderful opportunity for introspection, self-reflection, self-care and self-love rather than see it as a negative.
I was recently interviewed by Dr. William Seeds for Authority Magazine on 5 Ways to Develop Serenity During Anxious Times. To read the article in its entirety, please click the link. I’ve shared the main points below:
Five things we can each do to develop serenity during uncertain and anxious times:
- Be present in the moment
- Practice good energetic hygiene by being grounded and centered
- Breathe consciously and intentionally
- Zone in on Zen and attain the peace within
- Choose to respond rather than react to external circumstances
Five things we can each do to support each other during uncertain and anxious times:
- Be supportive and encouraging
- Reach out rather than waiting on the other person to do so
- Speak your truth and communicate what you are feeling without hesitation
- Listen intently without judgment
- Choose to stay in a space of grace recognizing each person is having their own human life experience
About the Author
Shelly Wilson is an author, intuitive medium and conscious creator who is passionate about helping people wake up to their greatness. She supports others as they navigate their own journey into consciousness to experience aliveness.