As an Intuitive Medium, Reiki Master and Spiritual Growth Coach, my purpose is to assist others on their journey into consciousness by empowering them to recognize and acknowledge the guidance they are receiving for themselves. Our solar plexus chakra is the energetic center of our knowingness, also referred to as our “gut instinct.” As we tune into this power center, we become more empowered to stand in our power and to feel safe in shining our Light bright.
What does standing in your power mean?
When you allow yourself to be who you really are with all people all of the time, you are exhibiting the courage and strength to be seen and heard. I refer to this courage as standing in your power. This involves communicating your needs and desires to others as well as to yourself. Standing in your power simply means “owning” what you believe to be true and then speaking your truth. Emanating this power in your words and actions requires no thought when you become accustomed to doing so.
Throughout your life, some people may try to control you or the choices you are making. When you allow this to happen, you are either consciously or subconsciously giving your power away to another. Do you recognize when this happens? How does it make you feel?
Any time a pattern or experience repeats itself, it is important to acknowledge it and then allow yourself to see things from a Higher perspective. These experiences will continue to repeat themselves until you recognize the lesson the experience is offering. You may ask – What am I supposed to learn from this experience. Why do I feel this way?
8 Steps to Become Empowered
- Ground and center your energy while consciously bringing your energy to this present moment. You are in the flow of manifestation when you are living in the here and now rather than dwelling in the past or planning the future.
- Have the courage to be who you are always and in all ways. There is no need to carry the energy of what others may think or say about you. Each one of us is having our own human life experience. Choose to honor your experience as well as everyone else’s experience.
- Say what you mean to say. When you speak your truth, you will recognize the importance of hearing the truth from others. Be mindful when communicating and discern if you are coming from a place of love or fear/lack. Communicate your needs and desires to yourself and to others. Don’t assume that everyone can read your mind – you have to speak up.
- Listen to what your body is telling you. Pay attention to the sensations that you feel physically. As you heighten your awareness and tune in, you will be accustomed to recognizing this communication.
- Surrender and release to Spirit/the Universe anything you cannot control. The five things you can actually control are your own thoughts, words, actions, emotions and reactions.
- Choose to be conscious of the energy you are emitting. Are you sending mixed signals to the Universe with your thoughts/words and actions? When you align your thoughts, words and actions with your beliefs, you are walking your talk and talking your walk.
- Trust the guidance you are receiving. You may not understand the how, when, why, what, where aspects, but it is important to acknowledge the guidance you are receiving and express your gratitude for receiving it.
- Be patient with your progress. Cease the mind chatter and negative self-talk. Honor yourself and what you are feeling.
Intuitive Medium, Reiki Master and Spiritual Growth Coach Shelly Wilson would love to assist you on your spiritual journey. With respect, truth, integrity and love, Shelly honors your free will and recognizes that you are co-creating your reality with the Universe. She offers private readings, intuitive coaching, Reiki sessions, and teaches workshops. Shelly’s books, 28 Days to a New YOU, Connect to the YOU Within and Journey into Consciousness, are available in paperback and eBook.